Burgundy Penny Loafer
“Buy One, Get One offer automatically applicable on adding 2nd product”
A ravish take on the classic penny loafer, this is a must-have for any shoe enthusiast. Finely crafted from velvet, these loafers can be worn to any formal or informal occasion courtesy of their classic leather penny strap. Pair them with a bespoke suit for a twist on conventional formal attire.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We ship all orders free of charge In India.
Purchases are shipped from our warehouse by reputed logistics service providers.Please allow the following number of days for delivery from receipt of your order.
• Domestic Orders – All domestic orders are processed within 1 business day (except for Public Holidays & Sundays). You can expect delivery of the order within 3-5 business days• Order deliveries will be made between - 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday - Saturday. Excluding public holidays.• Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery - If you cannot be there to sign for your delivery please suggest an alternative i.e. a family member, colleague, neighbour, etc. However, Heel & Buckle takes no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person
- Use a horsehair brush to remove superficial dust
- You can use saddle soap or a smooth leather shoe cleaner to clean the shoes
- Conditioning your leather shoes will help soften and moisturize the leather, and also protect it from drying out and cracking
- Apply a polish, using small circular motion to rub the moisture deep into the leather all over. Leave this to dry for a minimum of 3 minutes then buff off with a soft polishing cloth(provided in your shoe box) or brush
- Follow the above mentioned procedure once a week to maintain the quality and look of your leather shoe. It is essential to care and maintain your shoes and boots, not only to make them look their very best, but also to prevent the leather from deteriorating.