Orange Back Strap Sandals
Make a style statement with the sling back two tone heel that offers you style and the much needed comfort. Pair it with your denims or adorn it with your party wear, this one will surely be your favourite in the wardrobe. Crafted with patent leather, the product is styled with toe straps that offers you a contemporary look.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping above Rs. 7499
Purchases are shipped from our warehouse by reputed logistics service providers.Please allow the following number of days for delivery from receipt of your order.
• Domestic Orders – All domestic orders are processed within 1 business day (except for Public Holidays & Sundays). You can expect delivery of the order within 3-5 business days• Order deliveries will be made between - 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday - Saturday. Excluding public holidays.• Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery - If you cannot be there to sign for your delivery please suggest an alternative i.e. a family member, colleague, neighbour, etc. However, Heel & Buckle takes no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person
T&C for Items bought under Sale
• No Refund on any purchase
• For exchange of products bought on sale, the customer will have to ship the product to our warehouse directly. An additional shipping fee of Rs.250 will be charged for shipping the new product back. Kindly email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
• We do not accept return, exchange or refund on accessories.
- Use a horsehair brush to remove superficial dust
- You can use saddle soap or a smooth leather shoe cleaner to clean the shoes
- Conditioning your leather shoes will help soften and moisturize the leather, and also protect it from drying out and cracking
- Apply a polish, using small circular motion to rub the moisture deep into the leather all over. Leave this to dry for a minimum of 3 minutes then buff off with a soft polishing cloth(provided in your shoe box) or brush
- Follow the above mentioned procedure once a week to maintain the quality and look of your leather shoe. It is essential to care and maintain your shoes and boots, not only to make them look their very best, but also to prevent the leather from deteriorating.